VII International Architecture Forum
On June 15, the VII International Architectural Forum “Architecture in the Age of Global Change” was held in the Premier Palace Hotel in Kyiv, which was organized by the B2B publication in the field of commercial real estate of Ukraine “Commercial Property“. Engineering Company “Nova Light” acted as a Sponsor and Partner of the Forum this year.
The International Architectural Forum is an annual B2B event that brings together Ukrainian and foreign professionals in the field of architecture and design, real estate, construction and related segments. The event proved its effectiveness and became a platform for demonstrating advanced trends and getting acquainted with achievements in the field of architecture and development, learning and sharing experience, as well as establishing business contacts.
The forum was attended by 40 experts from Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, Great Britain, Spain, the Netherlands, and the USA. The program of the International Architectural Forum included reports by foreign and Ukrainian architects (Live Presentations), presentations of the latest technologies and products (Product Showcases), as well as discussions (Discussion Panels/Architecture Talks) and case marathons. During panel discussions and case-marathons, experts sought answers to the following questions:
- In what direction will architecture develop in the near future?
- What steps should developers and architects take in the face of globalization and what are they doing today?
- How can developers, architects and engineers create effective, sustainable projects, what mistakes can “kill” their idea?
- Can an agile approach solve the problems faced by developers and architects?
- Principles of cyclical economy in architecture and energy independence of real estate objects – should we think about it now?
Volodymyr Klychanovskyi, director of Engineering Company “Nova Light”, took part in the case-marathon “New solutions: how not to make old mistakes”, where he presented a report on the topic “Light: how not to miss the main thing in the pursuit of fashion and technology”.
Many thanks to “Commercial Property” for the warm atmosphere and excellent organization!
Photo report on the Commercial Property Facebook page.